My Little Corner of the Net

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Tulsa Miniature Club Project

This month at our local miniature club meeting, we put together these bird cage wall hangings.


 We started with the pieces shown below,  a laser cut bird cage, a small piece of wooden rain gutter, and some scale plastic plants.

After some light sanding, we glued the pieces together with craft glue.
I think that I will probably use mine in the Shabby Chic Cabin that I am building.

There were quite a few varieties, here are some of the different class members' projects.

 Each participant had a different take on how to arrange the greenery.




7 comments:

  1. Oh those are so cute! Love how different they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Troy - These all turned out so well, and I'm sure they were fun to make. I think yours will look great in the Shabby Chic Cabin!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que idea tan bonita! os quedaron preciosas!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Troy,
    What a fun project. It looks beautiful.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to make these! Can you please share where to get the laser cut bird cages?

    ReplyDelete