paragraph ad

My Little Corner of the Net

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Podcast and Interview!

I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Del Hornbuckle for a new podcast series that she is putting together.  Click here to watch:   Interview Here

We discuss my journey into miniatures, some of my mini accomplishments and discussed some of my collections.

Check out her blog here: Minifutures blog

Friday, March 5, 2021

New Article Published

 I was excited to learn that my article on TootsieToy Dollhouse furniture from the 1920's is featured in the latest issue of Dollshouse World magazine.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Happy New Year !

Wishing you a Happy New Year for 2021

This 1950's Sonia Messer table is set for a New Year's feast. 1:12 scale

If working out more is one of your resolutions, I know a little place :)

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

A Few December Pictures

 Here are a few pictures that I have shared on my Instagram account so far in December:

Each Saturday I feature pictures of my Willitts take-a-seat collection.  
These four chairs are from my collection.  

Getting ready to decorate the tree in this 1940's 1:12 scale Strombecker living room 

I was given this vintage nativity by a friend, and have it displayed on a Tynietoy demilune table

This was a sweater project we did at our local miniature club from

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Friday, September 25, 2020

A Few Instagram Updates

 I am posting a few of my popular pictures from my Instagram Account.  I have not had a lot of time to work on projects, but I do enjoy photographing miniature scenes.

This was my post on National Peach Day and my 1930's Schoenhut kitchen set.

I have been posting pictures of my Willits take-a-seat collection each week

Here was a post that I did for National Waffle day

On Tuesday's I post pictures of my TynieToy Collection.  In this post I was illustrating the difference between TynieToy and this other German piece from the same period.

This was a post that I did on National Pierced Ears day.  ( the plates are in fact earings)

This post was from National Bowling day ( poor attempt at humor)

This is actually not an Instagram post, but a Strombecker vanity top that I recently purchased on Ebay.  
I'm going to make new legs and bring it back to life.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Tynietoy at Philbrook Museum of Art

I was honored to have my TynieToy collection selected to be on exhibit at the Philbrook Museum of Art in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  The exhibit is called "Tulsa Treasures: Private Collections in Public"  The exhibit runs from March 15th - May 24th 2020

To see my Tynietoy collection click HERE  or you can click on the Tynietoy label.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thursday, February 13, 2020

February Social Media Updates

I have been having a lot of fun on my Instagram account recently.  
Please feel free to follow Tulsa Tiny Stuff there or on Facebook as well!

This was the broom challenge in my 1940's Kage House.

This post was for Galentine's Day - entitled Love Potion No. 9 and featured some 1:12 antique Strombecker pieces.

And this is my Valentine's Day post!

Earlier in the month I posted the picture entitled
"Mrs Peacock in the Goebel Miniatures Stuart Library with a candlestick"

I found this hard plastic pillow with a tiny tassel at an estate sale today.  It is actually a small ring box. 

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Jaymar Happy Hour Doll House Furniture

I put together this photo for my Instagram page.


I am privileged to work in Tulsa Oklahoma which is home to some of the countries greatest Art Deco architecture. This miniature 3/4" scale furniture dates from that same period.

Feel free to add Tulsa Tiny Stuff 
on Instagram and Facebook !