I found some time this weekend to grout my newly installed tile in the cabin. I ended up going with a white grout. I figured I could tone it down if it ended up being too bright.
I used a sand-less grout sold in the hobby section.
The first step was to tape off the area. I didn't want to take a chance getting grout on the log walls.
This shot shows the bathroom grouting in process. It is a good thing I used the tape because this process was a mess!
Here is the finished upstairs bathroom. I will probably end up washing it a few more times to remove the haze. This tile is unglazed so the grout really sticks to it.
Here is the same bathroom from the the bedroom. To the left is the medicine cabinet. I found it in a sale bin at a local miniature shop. I think it is out of a Chrysnbon kit. I also painted the medicine cabinet white. I need to find a mirror so that I can install it on the wall.
Here is the finished kitchen floor. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.