My Little Corner of the Net

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Carolyn's Place































Carolyn and I started this house in April of 2005. It was a birthday present to Carolyn from mom and dad. The kit is a Brittany by Houseworks. We added clapboard siding, dormer windows, paper clay rock patio and foundation, wood shingles and some extra windows and french doors. We also added electric lights. Carolyn selected all the wallpaper and floor coverings.


















































































































 Update :  January 29, 2010.

We are snowed in for a few days so Carolyn decided to change some things around in the kitchen.

 



 

2 comments:

  1. Joanna's (my 10-year-old) Victoria's Farmhouse is still sitting in my basement uncompleted. I got to the tape wiring portion and was too scared to tackle it but I am resolved to do that as soon as I can get back to it. Between the holidays, work, etc., I am just 'recovering' and getting back to life as normal--sort of.

    ReplyDelete