My Little Corner of the Net

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Carl Forslund Chairs

I came across a couple of Carl Forslund chairs on ebay.  They were not marked, but I knew what they were ;)  They are in near mint condition compared to the other pieces that I have come across.

Here is the logo on the bottom of a table. 

And my Carl Forslund collection grows!  

It is pretty hard to find information about the company. I came across one site that said. "Carl Forslund was a full-size furniture company in Michigan. For a short period in the late 1940's, they had miniature versions of their full-size furniture hand made from cherry wood."

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful little chairs. The shape is gorgeous, but I particularly like the simple upholstery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son unas preciosas sillas!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely chairs. It would be quite a change for a full size factory to be producing these as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Troy,
    Those chairs are great. In fact all the pieces are really beautifully done.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have a beautiful shape and compliment the rest of your collection, so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are really lovely. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Troy - The new chairs are beautiful; such an interesting shape. I admire all the pieces in this growing collection. I hope that you can eventually find out more about the Carl Forslund Company.
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete