My Little Corner of the Net

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Back Stage Dressing Room

I was able to install the base board and the a curtain in my retro backstage dressing room this week.
I belong to the Tulsa Miniature Club and we have all been working on individual dressing room projects and each making something to contribute to each member's room.

I also installed some old movie posters on the "outside" of my dressing room.
The chair was on old vintage one that I painted and reupholstered.





To see my other posts on the room click the Tulsa Miniature Club Label

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Troy - It's amazing to me that you can create so much character and ambiance in such a small space! The dressing room looks great - and I really like the movie posters on the outside. Nice work!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun little project Troy. I love the vintage styling of fabric, wallpapers and chair. And I think the lights around the mirror are diamantes? Very clever!

    ReplyDelete