My Little Corner of the Net

Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Good Day For Miniatures

It is a cold snowy day here in Oklahoma so I have a little time to stay inside and play.


I am still in the process of figuring out what wall paper and what fabric I have to use for each room in the Kage House.

This is the nursery.  I have settled on this pink print and a textured blue fabric for the floor.  The small is cradle is not Kage, but it is the right scale!


The house is taking shape.  I dragged out a few accessories for inspiration.  The difficult thing with this furniture is trying to find wall coverings and window coverings that will help show off the furniture and not compete with it.


I did finish the wood floors in the living room and dining room. 

6 comments:

  1. Te está quedando preciosa y muy original!!!! Estoy segura que encontrarás el equilibrio de tonos y diseños perfecto,como lo has hecho hasta ahora!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks great. The house is really starting to come together. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wood floors look great, and I love the nursery! Outside looks much too cold for my liking, brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking so really great. Beautiful floors. Looking forward to more.
    Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Troy,
    It looks wonderful your mini house! The snow outside I don't like. I'm very happy we didn't have much snow this year.
    Hugs Dorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Troy,
    The house is coming along beautifully. so far I love your choice of finishes. Well done!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete