My Little Corner of the Net

Monday, December 13, 2010

My Temporary Arcade Home



I decided I would store my Arcade cast iron in the old dollhouse I bought at the estate sale a few months ago.  I mixed in a few of my extra Tynietoy pieces for scale.  The whole house it kind of taking on a blue motif.  The living Room / Music room hosts my latest Arcade Cast Iron find, a Cable Grand Piano.


The kitchen has some more modern pieces, the Arcade Cast Iron sink features a "Kohler" stamp on the front and has an 'electric' dishwasher.  The fridge was one of my restoration projects, you can see the state I found it in if you look back in my post form January.  I threw in a Tynietoy settle since it was blue.  The Arcade Cast Iron yellow piece is part of the the laundry room set.  This is a hotplate and boiling tub.


The Upstairs bedroom has a double bed, two night stands, a rocker and a side chair, all Arcade pieces.



The second story bathroom has 5 Arcade pieces, a toilet, sink, tub, shower base and a small stool that I recently painted white.

No comments:

Post a Comment