My Little Corner of the Net

Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Village 2015

We put up our Christmas village this weekend.  Each year we enjoy setting up the village as part of our holiday decorations.  Last year the village was featured in a magazine called Dollhouses Past and Present, so this year, I wanted to try something new.  


incorporated a Christmas tree into the village.


Here is the view of the living room from the entry.




Here is a close up of the tree section.


Here is an in-progress picture showing how the tree ties into the base that I typically use.
We had an extra tree and I removed four rows of branches to make room for the display.


I cut large circles out of foam core to support each section.


To see last year's village, click HERE

To see how I set up the village, click HERE



5 comments:

  1. Siempre me sorprende y me emociona verlo,es un pueblo precioso!!! Me ha encantado la adición del árbol navideño con las casas colocadas en él,queda precioso!!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I love the Christmas tree village. If I had a village, I'd want to make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is an awesome idea! You really out do yourself! Thanks for sharing how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantástico, adorável. Se tivesse espaço gostaria de tentar fazer uma, mas não tenho assim tanto talento!

    ReplyDelete