My Little Corner of the Net

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

A Few December Pictures

 Here are a few pictures that I have shared on my Instagram account so far in December:


Each Saturday I feature pictures of my Willitts take-a-seat collection.  
These four chairs are from my collection.  

Getting ready to decorate the tree in this 1940's 1:12 scale Strombecker living room 

I was given this vintage nativity by a friend, and have it displayed on a Tynietoy demilune table


This was a sweater project we did at our local miniature club from



5 comments:

  1. Fun stuff Troy and some lovely vignettes. Love the table and chairs in your first pic and the 1940s living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosos trabajos , el jersey de nieve , fantástico

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and festive scenes just right to capture this time of year! Very fun, Troy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maravillosas escenas navideñas!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete