My Little Corner of the Net

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Recent Acquisitions - Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture Collection

I have found a few pieces to add to my 1964 Ideal Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture Collection.


I finally found a Little Princess Bed to go with my other bedroom furniture.  I have been holding out to find one that was fully intact.  Usually the flame or finials are missing from the headboard.  These beds came in pink or blue.  Since I have the pink dressing table, I was looking for a pink bed.  The bed features a genuine satin cover and hand-stitched lace trim. Other items include the brass Salon Planter, the acrylic Salon Coffee table with a brass Buddha statue, flower vase, coffee pot, creamer and two bowls.  I also acquired the brass candle sticks that go with the Regency Hearthplace and a framed print. 

Here is a close-up of the accessories mentioned above.
Be sure to look for my upcoming article about the line.

4 comments:

  1. Unas piezas muy interesantes y originales.
    Felicidades.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finding the pink bed at last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Troy - What a beautiful bed; I'm glad that you were finally able to find a pink one. All the brass pieces make a unique collection!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well found - that must have been such a thrill.

    ReplyDelete