My Little Corner of the Net

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Recent Acquisitions

You'd think there was a baby on the way?
 


I have found a few items recently.  The plastic baby stroller was at an estate sale, the high chair was an Ebay find and the rocker came from a local antique mall.


The rocker and the high chair are both Tynietoy.  The high chair is from factory stock that was never painted and I like the natural wood look.



The rocker is unmarked, as are most of the rush seat pieces


To see the rest of my Tynietoy collection, click HERE

The stroller is plastic with a wire frame.  I am not sure of the age or if it was even meant to be a toy or maybe a party favor?  I will keep it with my plastic Ideal and Renwall collection.      To see some of those collections, click HERE

8 comments:

  1. Olá amiga!
    Quantas coisas fofas. Amei a cadeira de bebê comer, o carrinho e a cadeira de balanço.
    Tudo encantador. Abraço de Raminhos de Pano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stroller/baby carriage is great. I really like how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The style of your new/old baby buggy is something I can easily recall from my childhood days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello troy,
    These are wonderful. I love the stroller, and the painting on the rocking chair is beautiful.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Troy - Great finds! The baby buggy is adorable, and the rustic simplicity of the high chair is very appealing - but I'm in love with the painted rocking chair! It looks as though it has come straight from Mexico with those fiesta colors. (Where's the pinata?)
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love that baby pram. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found inspiration at this things very tiny but gives you a good feelings that is very light. Thank you for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete