My Little Corner of the Net

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Recent Acquisitions

I have picked up a few items at estate sales and a Tynietoy bench ebay

The wooden tables and chairs are Carl Forslund miniatures from the 1940's.  They were new to me!  I have found some info online about the brand and some more images on Pinterest. 
The antique cardboard radio is German the cast iron stool is Kilgore and the pink wooden hand-painted bench is Tynietoy.

Here is a close-up of the Carl Forslund stamp

Here is a close-up of the Tynietoy stamp.  I have been looking for one to go with my Pink Tynietoy dressing table.

To see my Tynietoy collection click HERE



Here is a close-up of the radio. (I couldn't get it to rotate)


To see my Kilgore collection click HERE

5 comments:

  1. I really love all your finds. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Troy,
    Once again you found some real treasures. They are beautiful. I especially like the chairs you got.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Carl Forslund miniatures are new to me....what a wonderful find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Troy - It's always fun to see what new and interesting pieces you've found; and this time is no exception. The German radio looks as though it really means business - so utilitarian and austere! I've never seen one like it. I'm glad that you finally found the bench to go with the Tynietoy dressing table; that's a beautiful set. The Carl Forslund tables and chairs are all a great find - such elegance! You have an amazing collection.
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!! it's beautiful ,i really love your good idea somuch.Thank for sharing.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete