My Little Corner of the Net

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Estate Sale Saturday

I came across a great estate sale this weekend.  The house was full of antique dolls, doll furniture, toy stoves, and few miniatures for me!  I have posted a few pictures.


While I didn't purchase any of the stoves, I took some pictures.








There was room after room of some great full size Victorian furniture 
(and even an antique casket!)
Most of the carved furniture here is Belter



Below are the miniatures that I walked away with:  A gold folding screen, a miniature vintage framed "painting", a Strombecker wooden stool, a Strombecker wooden hamper, a miniature iron, a pair of brass scissors, a Renwall pink potty seat, a couple of Renwall lamps, a Red Flyer wheel barrow, and a cast metal chair. (red)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that black iron stove. And you picked up some nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trashcan, chair and wheelbarrow = :O) and <3
    Fun to look at everything else, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many miniature treasures! As in the museum! I envy that you saw all these riches. I'm glad that some of them became yours. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Troy - That looks like a sale that I shouldn't have missed! I love those stoves, and the pianos on that top shelf definitely caught my eye. You made some nice purchases; I especially like the gold screen and the wheelbarrow.
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete