My Little Corner of the Net

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Model Cars

My son and I got to spend a little time at a local car show/fundraiser for out local high school this afternoon.

He has taken an interest in building model cars and we took a couple of pictures by some cars that he was currently working on.


His current project is a 1930's model Ford is similar to the red one we saw at the car show and he had already completed this one ( below) which was nearly exactly like the yellow one we saw today at the car show.


Miniatures come in all shapes and sizes !

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see your little mini is into minis! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Troy,
    I am glad he is following in his dad's footsteps. The model he put together is awesome. I tried putting together a miniature car kit once...it lasted 12 minutes and the kit ended up in the fireplace...the flames were nice colors though!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to see a father and son sharing a passion for minis. The yellow car is so realistic, amazing detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great hobby for your son and who knows where it could lead. I've been thinking I might have to have a go at making a couple of cars as I have a couple of houses with garages that are currently empty.

    ReplyDelete