My Little Corner of the Net

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Recent Acquistions

I had the opportunity to go with my mother-in-law to a vintage flea market today and found a few odds and ends.


The hand painted metal furniture will look good in a garden ?  I liked that it was still in the original box, what I didnt like is that is was missing the table.

This ceramic urn caught my eye

I picked up a few other ceramic pieces and a metal roasting pan - all at 1" scale.

I liked the legs on this table - I assume it's Strombecker, but I will need to do some research to find out.

6 comments:

  1. You certainly have the Luck of the Irish when it comes to spotting and rescuing assorted Tiny Treasures! The urn is lovely as are the rest of the kitchenware and Garden furniture is Fantastic; I LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete

  2. ¡Que bien que encontraste esos pequeños tesoros!los muebles de metal una joya,besos:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The urn is lovely as are the rest of the kitchenware and Garden furniture is Fantastic; I LOVE the color!


    หนังซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Troy - Great finds; great choices. The metal garden furniture is a beautiful set. Definitely too bad about the missing table, but I'm sure you'll find a perfect substitute. I love the red table and the unusual ceramic pieces. Another success! How do you do that?!!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blog post, and you helped me make such a fun card with it!
    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete