My Little Corner of the Net

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

It's That Time of Year

Its time to put up our Christmas village again.  How the year has flown by!
Here is a sneak peak!


The village that we use is called Village Square , and was sold by a department store called Mervyn's that is now out of business.  It kind of makes the pieces more fun to collect.  

I have picked up two new pieces this year



I came across the Toy Store which dates from the early 1990's at a local antique mall.


I found the Court House on Ebay and shipped from Sacramento California.
  More Pictures to come.










5 comments:

  1. Oooh! Cute! I love the miniature villages. Hope you'll put up pictures when everything is set out and staged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always magical to see your Christmas village display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have as much joy putting it together as you will looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan los pequeños pueblo navideños! las dos nuevas adquisiciones son muy bonitas!!!
    Yo también tengo un pueblo,pero aquí es costumbre ponerlo a primeros de diciembre,por lo que me queda aún tiempo de pensar en la escenografía!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a wonderful Christmas replenish the village. Never seen such beauty. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete