My Little Corner of the Net

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Recent Acquisitions


I came across these wood nesting tables at an estate sale this weekend and I found a few items today during my lunch hour.  A vintage vase of flowers - you cannot tell from the photo, but the vase has a Holland-like windmill on it.  I also found a small carved rickshaw and a little brown metal purse.



 I was tipped off by a fellow blogger about these wire chairs - they are actually part of Crate and Barrel's Christmas ornament collection this year online for $4.95 each!


I found a bunch of Hall's Lifetime Furniture at an estate sale this week to add to my collection.  I will most likely sell the duplicates on ebay. - Let me know if you are interested.



This complete avocado green kitchen set comes was designed with a green marble-like counter on each side of the double sink.


The nursery set is a duplicate, so I will be selling it.

The rest of my Hall's collection can be seen by clicker here:



I also picked up an old silk tie and a vintage pair of leather women's gloves.  I am going to use the fabric to upholster the chairs I purchases a few weeks ago.  I usually pick these up for a friend the makes dolls, she uses them to make the shoes.  I am going to use the leather from the gloves for some mini projects on the horizon.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Troy,
    More wonderful items to add to your collection. I especially love the nesting tables and I can't wait to see the re-upholstered chair with that lovely fabric.
    Hugs,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Where did you get the miniature purse on one of the nesting tables?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, the purse was at an estate sale. It is painted metal - maybe lead? I paid 50 cents for it!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous finds Troy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What excellent ideas....and wonderful finds! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in your blog first time. All looks so good. Have a nice Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete