My Little Corner of the Net

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recent Acquisitions

I have picked up a few odds and ends recently.  All of the items are roughly 1:12 scale.


These items were all found at local estate sales.   The candlestick phone is painted metal.  The brass pan has a sticker on the back that says "Made in Holland" on the back.  I will probably use the porcelain chamber pot in my Victorian House that I have on the drawing boards.  

 I came across this Arcade Cast Iron chair on eBay.  It goes with a tall secretary/desk.  

 This cherry wood bench was at a garage sale. The seat lifts for storage.  It may be handmade.  It is marked with some one's initials on the bottom and the year 1982.

 The Tynietoy tilt-top table was another eBay find.  The tilt-top mechanism had been glued in the open position, but I was able to make it operable once again.  

There is a great Tynietoy paper label on the bottom.

4 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena por esas fantasticas compras.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. What neat things you found and great that you could make the tilt-top table operational!

    ReplyDelete