My Little Corner of the Net

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Time To Give Thanks

As we head into the Thanksgiving Season, I am reminded of some of the many things that I am thankful for.  A loving family, friends and those who have touched my life, my health, my job, pets, and of course miniatures.


This is the 'Autum Room' of the 4 seasons room box that my daughter and I made nearly 7 years ago. There are some pictures of all 4 seasons here:
 http://tulsatinystuff.blogspot.com/search/label/Seasons%20Winter%20Summer%20Fall%20Spring

I remember the candle/center piece was one of our local miniature club projects.  The plate of food was crafted by a local miniature enthusiast and given to me as a Christmas gift.  The floor was actually the floor out a dollhouse bathroom that I had started back in high school.  The towels hanging on the rack were made cut from antique dish towels and handed out at our local club meeting one day.  The table and single chair were purchased on clearance because the other chairs needed repair ( a project for another day)


I started this blog in January of 2010 and in just 2 short years it has grown to a world-wide audience of over 65 followers and over 10,000 hits.  I appreciate all of your emails and comments and ideas and inspiration that you have given me.  It is fun to see and get to know those of you that have been bitten by the miniature bug all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment